- Professional Photographer & Photo Editor of 9 years
- Experience in Beauty, Fashion, & Retouching
- Art Institute Alumna 2013
- Home base, Los Angeles
- 29 years old
- First Generation Mexican-American
- ♓︎ ♌︎ ♏︎ ♍︎
More about me....
- Hometown, Hobbs NM
- New Mexico Junior College Alumna 2012
- Inspired by: love, nostalgia, commemorating people/moments, & of course Brown and Black Beautiful Culture.
- Fluent in Spanish & English
I currently work as a freelance Photographer & Photo Editor. I'm also the brains and function behind shopsulema.com. I'm always interested in meeting & working with new clients and appreciate your time spent viewing my work & getting to know me. If all is aligned I look forward to helping you create magic in the future!
Short and sweet mini- sessions. Images are perfect for agency and casting submissions. Packages include Comp Card.
Like Editorial Sessions but less concentrated on photo retouching and more interested in getting more images. Can be applied to various types of Photoshoots.
Longer Photography Sessions and longer Post-Production (Editing) for perfection and high-quality portfolio work.
Both short or long sessions that work for both individuals and/or offices. Great for business related marketing such as LinkedIn.
These sessions are specifically curated for Agents who require consistent imagery for their clients.
These sessions are curated for companies that require bulk images for product whether it be Catalogue or Marketing. Packages in this category are negotiable.
- Photoshoots require a nonrefundable deposit of 50% to book and secure the photoshoot date. The deposit is applicable to the total which is due upon photoshoot arrival unless otherwise specified. Photoshoot may be rescheduled with a two week notice or the deposit will be compromised. Availability to reschedule will be subject to current calendar bookings and travelling schedule.
- Photoshoots last anywhere from 30 minutes to 12 hours depending on the clients booked time. The amount of “final edited images” is discussed upon which session is booked. Once the photo shoot is completed it will take anywhere from 4-6 weeks to complete the editing process and deliver the photos. During this time I will be choosing the best of the best photos and editing the final number of photos for editing. (Upon request, the best 50 photos can be sent to the client in a PDF packet, for their own choosing on which final images will be edited. Otherwise the final photos will be preselected by Jasmine.)
- Edits will be delivered DIGITALLY ONLY via Dropbox. The folder will be available for download for 15 days & the online gallery will be expired thereafter. Prints will be an additional cost. A link to order prints online will also be shared with the client so that they can order any size prints at a very low cost; this link expires after 30 days. Jasmine is of complete assistance during this process at no extra charge.
- RAW photos, also known as the unedited images are not given out. All final images must be edited and paid for. This is due to the time I spend in Photoshop making your final edits the most awesome photos that make me who I am as a Photographer. On average I spend about an hour on a photo when editing, getting rid of blemishes, adjusting contrast, and tones to set the mood of the photos. Don’t fret though, you can always purchase more edits if you end up loving more shots or you can decide on a package that doesn't include extensive retouching.
- Payment options include Apple Pay, Venmo, or Cash App. Checks are not accepted unless otherwise agreed upon. All payments are to be made to Jasmine Baeza. No retainers are refundable due to the fact that photoshoots are typically booked in advance and it is highly unlikely to book that date/slot again. Payments are also nonrefundable for any completed session with delivered photos.
- Jasmine Baeza Photo owns the copyright to all images. It is illegal to copy, scan, or reproduce photographs or digital images created by Jasmine Baeza without her consent.
- If the photographer cannot perform this agreement due to a personal reason, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to the Photographer’s illness then the Photographer shall give a full refund of the retainer or reschedule the portrait sitting. The client shall not have any further liability with respect to this agreement.